As we all know, air traffic has been constantly growing over the last decade. International business and globalisation in general have been the main drivers for this occurrence. Along with this increase in air traffic, the standards for air traffic safety have been raised. Both
a) complex standards for navigation and landing, and
b) extensive rules and regulations
have been established and continuously enhanced.
To support you with the highly challenging task of aeronautical spectrum management, LS telcom has developed a fully integrated and automated software solution - SPECTRAair - that considers all valid obligations during the process of licensing and coordination of aeronautical radio services.
SPECTRAair is a fully integrated software system based on a highly modular client server architecture that can be adapted to customer specific requirements. As the system was developed together with the Deutsche Flugsicherung (German Air Traffic Control), it is specifically designed for the purpose of licensing and coordination of aeronautical radio services and thus supports the user in this process in a highly automated and efficient way.
Offering unique benefits to the user by incorporating features such as
- Userfriendly GUI for efficient data entry including tree view for easy navigation
- Coordination procedures fully compliant to ICAO recommendations
- Visualization of sectors and stations on maps (including 3D view)
- Designer for client specific reports and statistics
- Administration of national frequency plans for all radio services
- ITU/CEPT frequency plans included for all radio services
- Analysis of monitoring data of emissions to be in compliance with licences
- LEGBAC compatibility calculations with stations of broadcast radio service.
The system really reflects all aspects of modern and proficient aeronautical spectrum management. Additionally, we also offer highly
comprehensive portfolio of consulting (including training) and engineering services for the broad range of aeronautical spectrum management issues.
For your further information, I have attached several fliers that provide you with details about the individual software modules: